future pet,

If you are interested, you can actually read slavejaime's reviews of some of his events in the review section. His humiliation even plays out on Twitter where a bunch of us (his handle is @Aynsslaveboy) get ongoing recaps of what has happened and previews of what's in store for him as his events unfold.

However, that public humiliation is not necessarily the case with each event since, as noted in the article, they are all custom crafted for the participant of that particular event.

A lot of the events actually do start with a type of kidnapping where the participant is surprised and grabbed by the Dommes when they least expect it and before they were supposed to show up at the mansion. However, I can definitely see Mistress Ayn create a very elaborate roleplay based on the scenario you mentioned.

I've never done one myself but I have watched from afar as many have played out over the years since Mistress Ayn started doing them and heard about how awesome they are. I can guarantee that she could include, and is insanely good with, that pre-event immersion you described since she basically does that with me just for a normal visit (which also very much plays out on Twitter for approximately the week prior to, and sometimes after, my visit). But you can also read about my last experience on her Domme board right here at The Buzz (In Service of Mistress Ayn).

If you can afford it (because it is expensive for Mistress Ayn to pull off properly and she won't do it any other way), I would definitely recommend contacting her and going for it.