To all, if you remember any of my posts on a variety of subjects here, I've been in and out of the scene since college (early 1970s). I'm not bragging, just saying I've been very, very lucky.

My experiences with two longtime Mistresses of mine were/are unique. We met for a session or two, a chemistry clicked in, and this sub received privileges far beyond what I ever expected. In both cases did or continues to involve phone, text and email access.

With the first she was based in Vegas, me in NYC, so our in person meetings were once or twice a year for several years. She is retired now but our relationship (domina/sub) evolved to the point she would contact me about her outside business marketing. She trusted me to make direct deposits to her business account for a deposit for an in-person session, the remote access or if she needed some cash for a special occasion. (That happened twice.) There was never a "You can get two 15 minute phone sessions for $XXX," situation. Money was minimal in my view and out of the way quickly. Either she would tell me to make a deposit or I'd volunteer. (Sometimes I'd call her back about a marketing issue, her voice would get to me and at the end of the call I'd ask for "permission" or she would say, "You've been helpful pet. You have permission. Text when you are done.")

With my current Mistress, who I've known off and on for a couple of decades, the situation is basically the same except she is local (more in-person sessions) but currently very busy working on her vanilla business, hence the evolution of mostly text and email access and fewer real time appointments. The access is even greater than the Vegas domina via text and email. I make direct deposits to her bank account, consult on her vanilla business (unpaid as a friendly acquaintance), the cash is relatively minimal and does not get in the way of the distance role play.

To emphasize, I never dated or had a personal relationship with either domina. With both I'm considered a top "pet" which is wonderful for me. It only ADDS to the intensity of the real time sessions.