This is an interesting subject to me and you have raised the topic in a very articulate way, so thanks for that. In general I am not a great fan of distance training but for different reasons stated.

Originally Posted By palmer
One thing two different women have said to me is that they provide a more intense experience than a pro-domme. I thought that that was boastful and wrong, but one went on to explain that playing with things like compulsion and addiction are things pro dommes can't really do because of safety reasons. No one wants to create a stalker, or to trigger in a bad way someone who's in the room with you. One also said something about the way in which one books a pro domme, which is a more business-like transaction occurring a specific time and place, versus the way in which manipulative online dommes will create a desire that a sub will want to give in to all the time.

I had never really thought of this before. I am mainly an in person session Domme but over the past couple of years I have started to incorporate distance training in the form of chastity (with email, phone, Skype) with subs I do live session with. There is nothing like chastity to leave an indelible imprint. It is omnipresent and makes the sub think of the keyholder incessantly and want to communicate daily (whether permitted or not). I can see where it would be easy for someone to become obsessed in a not so good way.

It does sound like the online Dommes you are dealing with are at the top of their game. I have often wondered if a Domme could be at the top of both genres and have come to the conclusion over the years that it would be a rare feat. I worked closely with an online Domme for years that has since retired. She was amazing at what she did. I would send her my clients that wanted distance training and when possible she would send them back to me for in person sessions. We had great fun with this and even went so far as to Skype a session once with her chiming in on the activities. I wish I could find a professional like her again.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn