I, like most Dommes, ask every person I play with about any physical and mental health issues they may have. While people generally seem to be comfortable sharing their physical health issues, rarely do they disclose their mental ones. I know that some of them may be undiagnosed and so don't know what they're dealing with, but I'm sure some of them are aware and are withholding information.

For those that don't, can I ask you to please consider telling us? Knowing you might have PTSD or have BPD (either one) may help us be able to more appropriately plan for issues during or after session.

I had a client who did not disclose he suffered from Major Depressive Disorder. After not hearing from him for awhile after our scene, I checked up on him. I could tell something was wrong from the way he communicated. When I probed he confessed that after we pplayed he had a major sub drop and it sent him into a bad depression. Had I known this, I might have been able provide some aftercare to help mitigate the drop and avoid the episode. Sure, I might not have been able to help, but I could have at least tried.

Inversely, I had a client tell me he has Generalized Anxiety Disorder. To which I said, "OK, thanks for sharing that with me. So do I!" And so I was able to have a conversation with him about what triggers his anxiety and how he prefers to manage it. Then, when we had our scene, and I could tell his anxiety kicked in (he was rigid and physically shaking), I was able to do some things with him to help him come out of that headspace. (We were also able to have a nice conversation about it afterward where I checked in with him about how he was feeling now, if he had any concerns when he left, and also recommend some alternatives to prescription medication.)

So, please, let us know so we can best support you. Even if it's "I feel down sometimes" or "I get worked up/angry/panicky when X happens". We really appreciate knowing these things.