Originally Posted By Domina M
I, as many a mistress, have seen this happen. A D/s relationship can be as habit forming as alcohol, gambling, drugs, and anything else that fires off endorphines. Unlike those things, we are not things, but cognisant beings and should pay attention to addictive behaviour. Being an ethical domme is more than not paddling the kidneys, it is also keeping the scene in the scene and curbing otherwise self destructive habits. Not only for the safety of the sub, but for the domme herself.

Domina M and Mistress Ayn, thank you for your responses.

With a longtime Mistress around a decade ago I really, really wanted to experience pegging. She was 2000 miles away from me so we saw each other a couple of times a year. I was in deep, deep subspace, endorphins were sky high, and she really knew me. She gave me liberties, two of which were emails and phone calls in between sessions. At once point she correctly said, "We will not do that. You will get squirelly on me. If we do it I don't know how you will react after the session." Oh she was right, we never did, and I thanked her for it.

Again, another longtime Mistress, this one in NYC indulged me and we drove to deserted docks at dawn on summer Sundays for a handful of sessions. We were both in the equivalent of bathing suits and did that part of the session quickly, then going to her apartment for punishment. We loved it, but stopped a long time ago, when HD security cameras and smartphones became popular. She knew I was getting high on it and she was the one who demanded we stop it. Too risky. And I thanked her for it.

I've always respected Mistress' privacy and never stalked anyone. But I got stalked once. Now that's a story for another time.

Edited by junglebeast (11/20/19 11:39 AM)
Edit Reason: additional info