Originally Posted By Human_toilet
That toilet sounds like a well thought out contraption

I have to say that for me I dont think i could quite get into that scene as for me the aesthetics and humiliation (that i am being forced to eat shit) are key aspects

That said I appreciate that for some it is a reward not a humiliation and for others like you describe the objectification and dehumanization aspects work

Can I ask how you deal with the session afterwards - I suspect beyond literally being full of shit and the clean up / aroma issues to cope with is there quite a sub-drop after something so intense

I guess it is a reward of sorts, but I like it when the box config forces me to consume everything or drown, and since I'm an "object" my feeder doesn't know or care about my distress. I discussed turning up the intensity to the edge of having some actual risk (aside from the biotic overload), by removing or heavily limiting all possible "drainage" for instance. I hope to be able to do that at some point.

I clean up as best I can after session. Depending on how long I was in the mess the smell may required more than one cleaning to clear up. Interpersonally, Dommes "deal" with toilet slaves in different ways. So the discussions/aftercare vary wildly. Bastienne takes it as just another amusing kink in the endless variability of the human psyche. Some are viscerally and truly disgusted with you which would completely be your thing.

I totally get it, although it was a bit jarring after I once had a session and the Domme disappeared and refused to interact with me at all afterwards, to the point of me letting myself out and trying to find the shower facilities on my own.

I'm typically on a high for a few days then have a huge drop, where I need to find some other activity that gives me pleasure to level set my mood.

po