I am looking at having a session with a mistress who has made some suggestions as to how to ensure its extra tough to consume as well as ensuring its extra humiliating
She has suggested having an audience which certainly would add to the humiliation aspect
But also she has suggested bringing along extra portions of shit to force feed me.
Essentially a pre prepared turd which I must admit sounds horrific as I think old cold shit is going to be much harder to consume plus of course the quantity of shit to eat has now been increased as well
And of course with somebody watching
And this is in the context of a restrained no safeword forced consumption scene

This sounds great but I am a little worried about my ability to cope with an old cold load plus is there safety concerns about eating old shit.

I'd appreciate any advice plus any other tips as to how to make the experience tougher as well. Whilst I have a reasonable amount of experience I am looking for a session that challenges me and pushes me a lot further than I've managed before

I have consumed fully for a number of years so I'm not heading into this blind but very much looking to level up

She has also suggested Roman and I've never done that so any advice there would be appreciated as well

Tips and tricks to make it extra gross
Eating cold shit
Roman showers

I'd appreciate any feeeback

Edited by Jamesbdsm (11/17/19 04:50 AM)