In the spirit of Mistress Cheyenne's comments I think I can mention my experience with Mistress Ava in some detail. I met her via a recommendation when she worked for Belle. I began doing my "jungle" roleplay back then, and she became the Nordic Blonde Amazon who captured me. She roughed me up, almost like a wrestling scene, it was sensual leg and breast worship, and she walked on my back (a two or three steps) with pointy high heels. By the time she started doing sessions out of her Carnegie Hall Studio Apartments Ava was in complete control and in her element. This was 1986 and she was just about to have a studio of Dominas to recommend. One would have to call from a public phone in the lobby when you got to the building. Every time I sessioned, she'd come down the elevator no matter the weather dressed in a long black leather coat, black high heels, no stockings. Luckily we were always alone. She'd flash me - usually it would be a bikini of some type, push me to wall of the elevator and sensually grab my crotch, whispering what she would do to me.

I never asked for that special treatment, but obviously loved it.

She did intimidate me a couple of times reading from her detailed notes about our previous sessions, what we did, what we said, what I desired. That spooked me a bit... privacy concerns I guess. I didn't know she was an actress and director, but clearly in hindsight, those talents sparkled in sessions.

At the end of my last session with her I was flat on my back looking at her towering over me in a white bikini and high heels. I said, in deep subspace, "You have to be the tallest, bustiest Mistress in New York." She immediately said, in her sexy Norwegian accent, "No, I'm not," and ordered me to get up. She told me about someone named Betty (I won't use the last name), a former nightclub dancer turned domina who was a mature, busty and had punishing legs like tree trunks. And she showed me pictures of an L.A. based domina named Debra who was in town traveling with one of her longtime subs. She was taller than Ava, more athletic, younger and bustier. Ava ordered me to session with both of them. Within a week or two I did. The "adventures" with the other two ladies, especially Debra, is a whole other saga.