So I am back from My travels but there is no rest for the wicked. This weekend we are having a 48 hour FemDom Mansion event. It's subjaime's 5th visit and all of the ladies are busy getting ready for the fun. I don't want to spoil anything for jaime, but this is going to be a special one. We are celebrating his first year with Me as his keyholder and there will be a ceremony Saturday night commemorating that.

In addition, Mistress Troy of NYC will be joining Us again for the entire weekend and everyone is super stoked for that.

Fortunately jaime allows photography at his events and We try to keep a stream going on Twitter. We all get carried away with the activities so forgive Us if there is a bit of a lag.

For some reason the fall always tends to be a busy season for sessions so there will be little rest after the event. Plus we will be prepping for a new FDM event the first week in December. So, I am not sure how active I will be on here during this time, but all of you peeps will be in My thoughts and I will check in as time allows.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn