Last night was the final night. Unfortunately our "lucky boy" came down with some sort of bug and the event ended a bit early, but we still had 2 great days of fun.

Players were: (in order of appearance)
Goddess Samantha
Mistress Ayn
Mistress Carmen Taylor
Mistress Ultra Violet
Gianna Monticello

Our boy went from Domme to Domme expecting the worst - with the mysterious "control" issuing warnings and dogging his every move, but nothing bad ever really happened. Maybe an innuendo here or there, an innocent question dropped but no real interrogation - an then . . . while in session with Goddess Samantha, Gianna Monticello bursts in and says she is there to "rescue" him and she and Samantha wrestle for control of the "informant". I actually wish I could have seen that Myself.

As the finale the sub was summoned to My dungeon and he walks in to see Gianna naked and ball gagged in a cage - his little rescuer had been captured and the evil Mistress Ayn was poised to interrogate and torture them both until I got answers.

If I have counted correctly, this is the 6th MindFuck this sub and I have done together. We normally end each one with a "get together" where all of the players convene over drinks and the story is retold. That is almost as much fun as the production itself. It's too bad he was not up to it this time.

I want to thank you all for your input. you have given Me some great ideas to use in the future. Who knows, maybe you will be the next one to take a trip down the rabbit hole.

http://mistressayn.com/mindfuck-productions.html

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn