Originally Posted By Cheyenne

One of my clients was a true spanking fetishist. He was a blast. I had to wear a tight skirt that showed panty lines. He was very specific. He'd even call me by his high school teacher's name.

Oh, yeah, teachers! My 4th grade teacher, Miss McCandless, was from Georgia, had this saucy southern accent. and often a bit of slip would peek out from the slit at the back of her skirt. When someone was talking in class when they should be listening, she'd walk over to the student's desk, point sternly, and say: "Be quiet, now, or I'll spank you gooouuuud!"

She never actually spanked anyone, though many times at home after school, I would wonder "what if, really?" Hers was the only class where I was a bit disruptive at times. Normally I was a very good boy. wink

And, yes, I've role-played that scene, though I discovered that as a senior citizen, I didn't much care to pretend that I was 10 years old. But as an adult, however, I "visited" my old teacher whose daughter, also a teacher, was visiting with her at the time, and we reminisced about those spankings I never got, but her daughter was happy to provide. Sadly, no slips involved, though. Kids these days! wink