Oh, well, OK. Some would call me a spanking fetishist because that's what I seek and it's really my only "bdsm" activity.

But a fetish (the classic definition) refers to fixation on an inanimate object, not a person or an activity, usually with some emotional context. I have a real fetish, and it's about slips (the woman's undergarment, for those too young to know). Like many things in this biz, my slip fetish and its relationship with spanking was formulated in my childhood. I'm old enough so that when I was a kid, although I wasn't spanked at home, several of my friends were.

The stay-at-home moms back then we usually the spankers in the household. Also, in those days, a woman wore a slip, and it wasn't uncommon for her to do housework wearing only a slip, waiting until she needed to go out before getting fully dressed. I often saw my friends' moms in their slip when visiting after school - nobody was embarrassed, and, yes, there were occasional threats of a spanking if we got too rowdy, though it never happened.

The though of this lovely woman pulling me across her slip-clad lap stuck with me, and as I got older I'd notice when a woman's slip was showing a bit under her skirt, and that triggered the thought "I wonder if she'll spank me."

To this day, when I visit a professional for a spanking, I ask if she has a slip she could wear. Some do, and those spankings are always the best.