Here is one adventure that my high heel foot/leg fetish got me involved in. Years ago I dated a lady who I sessioned with. (That is a LONG separate post for another time.)

We were the same age, early 30s, and I met her through a well-known domina. She fit the bill as a stunning Viking Queen, a 5' 10" or so (without heels), fit, busty blonde who was also wonderfully dominant. I was taller than her but she was intimidating. And she found out how much I loved backless, open-toed high heels and bare legs. Something clicked between us and after two sessions we began dating. I then found out she was sexually dominant also.

By the second or third date I picked her up for dinner and she had on backless high heels, no stockings, and a tasteful floral dress and shawl. The expression on my face said it all and she grinned as I brought her to my car in her parking garage.

Before putting on her seat belt she turned to me, smiled and pointed to her feet and bare legs. "This is called, 'immediate access.' " I stammered and said, "What's that?" She came close and whispered, "Whenever I wear backless heels and no stockings it means I'm not wearing panties. That means you can take me wherever and whenever you want."

As I practically jumped out to the backseat she put her arm on my shoulder, laughed, and said, "Not now, I'm hungry! If we do it now we'll wind up in my apartment and never get to the restaurant!"

I knew she was right. I followed orders and went to the restaurant. To speed the process I ordered exactly what she ordered. As the waiter came over with the dessert menu she said, "No thanks." I asked for the check.

She then whispered to me sticking her foot and leg out ever so slightly from under the table, "All I want is 'immediate access.' Don't you?" She kissed me on the cheek like I was a little boy, and giggled. How I didn't get a speeding ticket back to her apartment is beyond me.

We used that catch phrase for a long time... Thank God for fetishes.