Time for my final edging session of the night... So, i decided to be tough on myself after i went to http://aynrules.com ... i selected "Trouble with ria" where Ria Rocket gets herself & slaveboy tig in trouble with Mistress Ayn by playing with his cock and getting him hard instead of just cuffing and preparing him for Mistress.

Mistress Ayn asks a lot in this video "do I smell regret?" my answer, unlike ria's, is "yes Mistress" as this video so closely matches one of my greatest fantasies that is basically what i might order in a custom. In a thread about fetishes earlier tonight ( Link ), i mentioned that just being involved in a female orgasm is a fetish of mine... and here is tig, living it out.

i didn't come close to the edge, and actually had to remind myself to continue to stroke, but instead i actually slip into a light form of subspace while watching... mesmerized as ria, bound face-to-face w/ tig cums just from being flogged then fights off orgasm after orgasm on orders from Mistress Ayn as they are forced to kiss.

It is just so unbelievably hot that it is difficult to even go back & grab the screen caps that i post with these reports...

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...