OMFG... how did i survive that one?!? Visited http://aynrules.com to do my 2nd edging session of the day as ordered by Mistress Ayn & decided to "go easy" on myself by choosing "Ass Smothering Cock Thrashing" figuring it was all CBT... True, but i was totally wrong...

The sub is locked to the bed by his ankles as Mistress Ayn takes away his breath w/ Her amazing ass for the entire video.. She does whip his cock mercilessly with a very thin rod/cane as i expected.. but, he loves it as he starts soft & gets extremely hard throughout the process.

i, meanwhile, have the hush plug running a pattern underneath my balls as i stroke myself remembering how controlled i feel when Mistress Ayn takes away my breath.. On screen She grabs his cock & starts whipping the head with the thin rod... "whoosh" "whoosh" "whoosh"...

i am good at this point, but then the POV switches to the bottom of the bed & Mistress Ayn pulls out Her leather gloves... all of a sudden, i realize i am about to be undone... She puts a normal glove on Her right hand then starts to stroke the sub taking him near the edge.

But then it happens.. out comes the vampire glove on Her left... grasping & squeezing.. giving him some small strokes She claims is a "hand job" where the teeth bite into his flesh as She pulls up and down.. i am shuddering w/ effort not to explode & that f'n hush buzzes at me from below.. relentless, just like @MistressAyn

By the end, i have to pause & am leaking into my hand.. meanwhile, i am not the only one w/ this problem as the sub on screen has made quite a mess on his stomach, which Mistress Ayn feeds to him from above.. and i follow suit while trying to prevent more leakage or total failure...

It is now less than 24 hours before i am in Her presence & i have no idea how i am going to make it... Her torture is overwhelming me more & more with each round.. and only She knows what will happen tomorrow.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...