Went to http://aynrules.com for my first edging session of the day & chose "Humbled Boot Bitch" for my torture... of course, just edging with the hush buzzing away at my balls is not nearly the torture of the sub in this video ft a leather clad Mistress Ayn in Her boots.

The video begins & Mistress Ayn brings in the sub to reveal that She has already bound him with a rope harness & anal hook that is extremely tight... so tight that he is in agony just trying to kneel & kiss Her boots.

Of course, that is exactly what Mistress Ayn wants, & what i wish could be done to me, which drives me to the edge fairly early in the video... i steady and calm myself as the sub worships Her boots & She fucks him with the anal hook by pulling on the rope, over & over again.

Of course Mistress Ayn is nowhere near finished as She stops the licking to add in a humbler to the mix before forcing him to begin again... taunting him and directing him in his worship with Her boot on his back as groans from the predicament bondage She has imposed.

i am cringing at memories while stroking, having been in a humbler before, knowing that sickening pain as well as the struggle to worship a Domme's boot in this kind of position.. Mistress Ayn shows no mercy in Her enjoyment of it & ultimately uses his ass as a foot rest as the video ends.

i make it thru another round without failing with the building anticipation of actually being in Her presence tomorrow.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...