Not much time in between football games, so this will be a quick report of my 2nd edging session of the day... this time i chose "Greedy Little Cock Muncher" from the many videos at http://aynrules.com ... this stars Mistress Ayn along w/ Goddess Sonia.

The video starts w/ Mistress Ayn taunting the sub then forcing him down on Her strapon... ultimately making him take it all the way w/ his Mistress' hand on the back of his hood... then it is time to turn to the other side to start on Goddess Sonia's BBC.

The sub is so eager that he starts right in but Mistress Ayn and Goddess Sonia force him to take his time. Forcing him to worship the entire thing with his tongue & kisses before they allow him to put it in his mouth & ultimately force it all the way down his throat.

But, his torment is far from over... Mistress Ayn turns him around so that She can throat fuck him... then They put both of Their cocks in his mouth before Mistress notices he is leaking... She kneels so She can coat Her cock with his juice & then feeds it to him off of it.

Right when Mistress Ayn does that... the buzzing of the hush & Her aggressiveness combine to get to me & i have to pause... or at least pause stroking b/c the hush is still going hard at me from underneath as i struggle not to cum... as Sonia feeds him Her BBC on screen.

Luckily for me the video is almost over & i make it thru by not touching my cock again... i pull away the hush & a string of pre-cum immediately drips, which i catch with my hand & clean up for Mistress Ayn.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...