So... I have a really long list of "fetishes", but Cheyenne actually brought out what I was going to. My fetish list is mostly things that just get me a little aroused but doesn't have an overwhelming effect on me and drive me instantly into "dripping" or subspace.

However, there are a couple of very specific things that do and with those I am a true fetishist (meaning it has to be worn or done in a certain way for it to really get me going). Those things that are true fetishes for me are:

- Kneeling and kissing a foot tattoo on a Domme who is wearing non-strappy pumps. I love body worship in general and tattoo worship in particular (because that is a symbol of something that the Domme herself has done to her body to decorate it so kissing that part of her skin is more intimate to me than just undecorated parts). My favorite tattoos are large and take up the middle of the foot so that the pumps actually frame the tattoo like a picture:

I will literally drop straight into subspace if a Domme has a foot tattoo and we start the session with me kneeling to kiss it as my greeting.

- Being bound tightly and voyeuristically watching a Domme (or multiple Dommes) put on their makeup and do their hair... with the ultimate moment being when they apply their lipstick. Again, like with all true fetishes, I get a thrill when I see a woman primping in general (and especially applying lipstick), but the true fetish is that entire scene of being a bound voyeur while they are getting ready for me.

- Female orgasm... Literally the only thing I will ever ask or beg for during a session. Couldn't care less about my own, but when a Domme (or any woman) cums for me it is just an incredible feeling that I cannot describe.

- Blue jeans and high heeled pumps or boots... but, again, like a lot of fetishes it has to be just right (and actually is very 80s/90s) in that the jeans have to fall across the mid-foot so that the top of the shoe and heel is actually hidden rather than today's styles which always stop at the ankle (or higher) to show off the whole shoe.

Here is an example:

- A Domme wearing something orange for me... I do have a thing for the color orange and because it is unique (and easy to play to) it is something that we joke around about a lot so it is pretty well known amongst my Dommes. In all honesty, it is not a true fetish rather than something I like, just like latex or yoga pants or business suits with stockings. However, because it is unique, some of my Dommes will purchase some orange pieces, whether it is lingerie, shoes or latex specifically to use them with me. When they reveal that during a session... that they care enough about me to actually buy something just to tease me with... it really pushes me over the edge.

The detail of these descriptions show what I feel are the differences between something I like a lot and a fetish because the fetish is very specific to get that full reaction out of me (and the reason why Dommes hate seeing pure fetishists, since they absolutely top from the bottom to get it exactly right).

As for the whole "it stems from childhood" thing... I totally disagree with that idea. I think in some cases it can, but my foot tattoo fetish and the bound voyeur/makeup thing happened in an instant during sessions... my orange obsession started in college and had to do with upskirts of the cheerleaders (who wore orange panties) and all of the gorgeous college girls wearing orange all of the time... the orgasm thing is just the ultimate expression of pleasure by a woman in a sexual situation (and i am all about pleasing a woman).

I think that psychologists feel the need to find that core explanation of an experience rather than it just being something that innately appeals to you as a person based on brain chemistry. Its nature vs nurture as applied to fetishes. The fact is that you can find the same threads in fashion itself over the entire history of it because certain things (like our shared love of women in long heeled boots) just strike at evolutionary predilections in relation to sexuality.

It didn't take a childhood experience or even a new one to make me love yoga pants, since they didn't exist back then. But, I remember the first time I saw them and was completely enamored (btw... Yoga pants are the single greatest thing that has ever happened to the airport experience in the US). It was just an innate thing that attracted me immediately, just like most of the other items on my fetish list.