New day, new service.. So, i headed over to http://aynrules.com to choose my first video of the day, having turned on the hush device & placed it under my balls using a pattern this time... i decided to choose "Ayn Administers Vicious Paddling" just to watch Mistress Ayn in what i know will be Her glory...

This video is exactly what the title says... Mistress Ayn administering a vicious paddling to a sub with three different paddles...

The first is small with no holes that She uses to warm his bottom & he easily takes it (unlike me who would already be screaming)... of course, that is just the warm up but i am very hard as i stroke away with the hush buzzing at different speeds & intensities on my balls... Mistress Ayn then switches to a larger wooden paddle with small holes drilled into it to add to the sting of the paddling...

The sub is definitely feeling it, as is Mistress Ayn who is having a wonderful time as She taunts and paddles the sub... but then it is time for the really large black paddle with big holes in it... and you can easily see the ripples on his ass each time She brings it down...

The sub takes all three like a champ & i make it through without incident or leakage (surprisingly)... but Mistress Ayn definitely had a great time & that is what i love to see

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...