The "good" news is i somehow made it thru another round... but just barely. i poked around http://aynrules.com for my final video of the day & came across one featuring Mistress Ayn dominating ria rocket (who i adore watching submit) & thought that Kneel4Her deserved to have her side of things shown as well.

The video begins with Mistress Ayn on a bondage table wearing Her amazing over the knee leather boots. Anyone who has ever been lucky enough to kiss them remembers the smell of Her leather. ria is on her knees in front just waiting for instruction as her Mistress talks.

Of course, i always forget how amazing ria is on screen & the little ways her submissiveness just pops out of her... it is impossible to describe but immediately apparent that she is not acting & just how easily Mistress Ayn brings out that submission in all of us.

When i see the way that ria sits back & dips her chin while keeping her eyes focused upwards on Mistress Ayn, i fantasize about being there... bound & gagged to a chair... as the scene plays out... knowing i would probably be dropping into subspace just to match ria's obvious and real submission.

ria kisses & licks Mistress Ayn's toes & feet before being ordered to the floor... Mistress Ayn slips her toes into ria's mouth for more worship then decides to tease, but it is there that Mistress discovers that ria is actually wet when She slip Her foot into ria's crotch...

Just like when i leak, ria is made to clean it up as Mistress Ayn brings Her foot back to ria's waiting pink lips... meanwhile, i realize i also have been leaking, so i am cleaning myself up just as ria does on screen... my cock is really sensitive & twitching at this point.

The last couple of minutes of the video pass in an instant as i struggle to keep myself from cumming but finally it is over & i practically throw the hush off of the chair with a thrust of my ass just to get away from it... especially the curled tip against my perineum.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...