Because of my schedule today, i have put myself in a position where i must do the remaining two edging sessions for Mistress Ayn practically back-to-back. i went to http://aynrules.com & chose a video but the hush plug is vibrating on my balls as i write this report.

The video i chose. "Chastity Game", ended up being a huge tease, as it was Mistress Ayn spending the entire video talking about taking total control over my orgasms forever... something of a mindfuck when She has them now (although i am not actually locked).

Of course, the reason i am not locked is because i have proven to Her that i really can't be. But, then She picks up the device that i completely (& painfully) slipped out of in between sessions with Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Ayn when they were using it to pass control of me from one to the other over a 24 hours period. However, on screen, Mistress Ayn says "Much less possibility of you popping out of it" than other devices and the painful memory floods back as i stroke myself.

During the entire video there is time after time of these amazing upskirt shots of Mistress Ayn as She moves on the bed & then kneels on the floor close to the camera to order me to cum one last time... right in Her hand so She can feed it to me... telling me just how to stroke it for Her & when to cum.

Of course, i must resist what She says on the screen b/c i have Her real orders to just edge... & right now i am still on that edge with the hush plug buzzing away at my balls... this next round is going to be rough to say the least.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve & please You...