my new instructions from last night have me sitting here with a vibrating hush plug on my balls and taint while watching Mistress Ayn's videos at http://aynrules.com ... This time i decided to go w/ "5 Cock Anal Assault" video that includes Goddess Samantha Muscle and Mistress Ultra Violet among others.

The video starts with all five of these beautiful Women describing what They are going to do to the sub... w/ Mistress Ultra Violet holding his leash & the sub on his knees, he moves from one Domme to another sucking their strapons until he finishes with Mistress Ayn.

The sub is then bound to a bench that is perfect for the Sisters of Atlanta Dungeon to fuck him in both his ass and mouth at the same time... Mistress Ayn and Mistress Ultra Violet take over the action as they make sure he is ready and begin to spitroast him but Goddess Samantha is not too far behind (well, that is until she pulls out all the way with her massive cock).

At this point my cock was twitching from the vibrations of the hush & the fact that i have been on this bench at The Atlanta Dungeon with these three Sadistic Sisters in the room... so the memories of the "Triple Threat" experience flood back & make me pause.

(for those of you who are new to the board and want to read all about that event then go to this series of posts in the review section from January 2019)

Somehow i made it through all of this video, but not without some leakage and cleanup...

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...