Just got home to a sadistic clarification from Mistress Ayn... i still get to watch videos at https://aynrules.com & i still must edge to them three times a day, but now i must slap my cock three times after every minute of stroking.

i started this new ritual by setting a timer on my phone & choosing to watch "Life in my Cage" where Mistress Ayn, dressed all in leather, describes what life could be like as Her full time slave... The entire video is POV so She was talking to me as i slapped my cock for Her.

This time i used my left hand coming across the side of my cock in a hard swing... then would move back to stroking the hardness as She descibed how you would eat from a bowl and wear Her collar (and nothing else) at all times.

Every minute as i stroked myself nearer to the edge, my phone would beep & i would dutifully slap my hard cock... making the new strokes painful over the raw skin as She moved the POV to the cage where you would live in chastity, only to be let out of either when She desired.

The video got my mind racing in fantasies about how Mistress Ayn could decide to make me wear some token of Her control or keep me, bound & helpless in Her room as Her personal slave when She visits next week... Then three slaps to bring me back from the edge.

i have no idea what She has in store for me during Her visit. i am happy if it is just allowing me to support Her needs and enhance Her time in my city... but, i am after all a kinky bastard and fantasies of being kidnapped and forced to sleep bound to the couch before being thrown into the closet when a new client arrives definitely race through my head.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...