She knows... She always knows... i literally was about to start my 2nd edging session of the day when i heard my mail notification... it was Mistress Ayn adding an instruction to slap my hard cock 3 times after the first minute of a video from now on

i had already selected & queued up "Scratched On Fur Wall" as my video at https://aynrules.com ... i started stroking myself hard as She ran Her fingers all over the naked subs chest... leaving red trail marks as she played "in-close" (which is my most favorite thing)

i stopped stroking at the one minute mark & pulled back my right hand above my shoulder before bringing it down on the right side of my cock as hard as i could... then repeated... thanking Mistress Ayn out loud after each slap as She scratched the subs balls on the screen

The sub was leaking so She took his drippings and fed it to him before adding on a set of nipple clamps... all the while, She was there pressing against him... speaking just above a whisper in her sexy husky voice... i was just beside myself with desire as i stroked

It was all almost too much for me as i concentrated on not going too far... Mistress Ayn then slowly pulled the clamps from him in the most painful way & suddenly it was done & i had somehow successfully made it through another session w/ minimal leakage

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...