my service to Mistress Ayn is definitely getting to me as i woke up early to a painfully hard erection... assuming my instructions were the same as yesterday & not wanting to waste, i grabbed the rubberband & put it on before going to https://aynrules.com to find a video.

i decided that since i had time, it was going to be a long one this morning, so i chose "Alphas Fuck Deltas" for my 22 minutes of hell... This stars both Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha Muscle, Her sadistic Sister of Atlanta Dungeon totally dominating a sissy sub.

Just seeing Mistress Ayn walking through the door in Her amazing leather outfit, followed quickly by Goddess Samantha in shiny black latex was almost already too much... and i was only about a minute into the video.

Per usual with these creative Dommes, things progressed rapidly thru many different inspections & tortures as the already sissified gurl was bound her by her wrists & balls then made to lay on her back so that They could fuck her from both ends.

i, meanwhile was in hell as the rubberband worked its way off of my balls after about 10 minutes... my balls were too tight from the excitement to be able to get it back on so i climbed back into bed & almost immediately hit an edge, which led to leaking all over my hand.

Per Mistress Ayn's orders, i consumed this & then lightly tortured my cockhead with a fingertip before starting again.... i managed to make it almost to the end before a 2nd edge overwhelmed me, forcing me to fight as the video ended & more leakage ensued.

It was hell & today is going to be another busy day... but, i appreciate Mistress Ayn's thoughtful control and instruction of me.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You.