The time came for my final edging session of the day for Mistress Ayn... this time, without having to have my balls bound (Thank Goddess or actually Mistress)... i got back to the hotel & again went to https://aynrules.com to find the perfect video to watch. This time I chose one titled "Share Our Sluts".

Like the others earlier today, this featured both Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha Muscle but this time the focus was on the way the two of them dominated two subs with large strapons instead of serious CBT. i started watching & then started remembering the feeling of each of these amazing Women doing exactly this to me in the past.

i was quickly crazed by those memories & the fact that i haven't been fucked like that since February. i want it so bad at this point and i am still two months away (at least) from it happening that watching these two subs take it from both Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha pushed me so close to the edge that i had to pause or else fail.

i somehow made it through tonight's session, but i have no idea if i can make it through the night without nocturnal emissions considering how obsessed i am at this moment...

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You.