After i finished work for the day, it was time for my second edging session of the day and i decided to get the CBT part over with on this one. This time i actually stripped naked and again took the Orange rubberband, wrapped it three times around three fingers and opened them up so i could pull my balls through it. Just as before, it bit in hard as i released it, which i know is exactly what Mistress Ayn wants.

i then went to https://aynrules.com but unlike before, i knew exactly which video to pick. i felt like i had cheated a little by only watching a 5 minute video while wearing the rubberband for my 1st session of the day, so this time i picked a 13 minute video that also featured Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha Muscle doing CBT. The name of this video was "Captive For CBT" and featured a bound slave in a full zentai suit with only his cock and balls exposed.

The CBT built on screen & around my balls as each stroke had the band move a little against my skin... On screen, the Sadistic Sisters of Atlanta Dungeon sat on the subs face to stop his cries then moved from tying his balls to a whartenberg wheel on the tip before adding clothespins to his balls.

At first he was in heaven as i was in hell, but that changed as Mistress Ayn slipped a chainmail like device that She called a "Cruel Condom" onto his cock & began squeezing the metal into the skin... Both Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha started going at his covered cock and clothespinned balls w/ small but cruel whips.

Even though you couldn't see exactly what was happening to his cock because of the chainmail condom, it was easy to tell that it was brutal... and it was only made worse by the removal of all of the clothespins. Then came the big reveal of the purple, black & blue bruising on the underside of his cock from all of whipping of the metal into it. It was just brutal... just the way Mistress Ayn wanted it to be.

i was hard throughout this session, but it was an ordeal of CBT for myself as well. Although i could feel it building in my balls i never danced on the edge as i have in other sessions because of the pain involved for the entire time i wore the rubberband. Once the video ended, i removed it and again felt that sort of sickening pain that comes with it... but, it was all worth it to be able to fulfill a request from Mistress Ayn.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You.