My instructions from yesterday said that i had to edge three times "today" to clips, so i thought that was a one day thing and didn't do anything before work. Unfortunately, i was mistaken and knowing what my schedule for today was like, i knew i would be hard pressed to do all three once i got my instructions today.

Those came through Twitter when i was in a meeting and i realized that i would have to run to the hotel in between meetings to get my first session done. Of course, that meant that i kept getting pulled aside as i was trying to run out so my time went from an hour... to 30 minutes and finally to 20 minutes... but, i knew i could squeeze it in there if i just skipped posting about it until later.

i had already grabbed a larger Orange rubberband so as soon as i walked into the hotel room, i dropped my pants and underwear to my knees then wrapped three times around three of my fingers before stretching it and placing it tightly around the base of my balls.

It was very painful, but was also made me feel very glad that i could serve Mistress Ayn as She wished. i went to the computer and pulled up https://aynrules.com then looked for something short and came across "Saran Wrapped For CBT" which was only 5 minutes long (which is probably only as much time as i had) and i started watching it.

This video featured Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha Muscle wrapping a sub as a xmas present with red saran wrap before torturing his cock and balls. The southern twang of Their voices pretty much took away the pain from the rubberband as i stroked myself to the edge and i made it through this 1st session unscathed.

After i finished, i struggled to get the tight band off of my balls & had a sickening/painful rush as the blood flowed back in but i had to pull up my pants & get back to work anyways.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve & please You.