Mistress Ayn,

It's actually not easy for me. It takes a really good connected feeling with a sadist and at least an hour of heavy torment (most of my sessions are 2-3 hours). For me, two variables that can really help it happen are either deep eye contact and/or heavy breath play. Seeing a sadist enjoy my suffering is the ultimate turn on for me. And I think being told I'm not going to be allowed air again until I orgasm sets off some lizard-brain survival instinct that somehow helps me comply.

I'm not sure if I'm jealous of your female sub or not. My pain tolerance tanks after an orgasm. If I came easily/quickly from pain, I might be in a lot of trouble for the rest of the session. Most Dommes I've sessioned with will switch things up when I let them know I'm getting close so it doesn't happen too early. But, I've always been curious about how many times I could orgasm from pain if I was told to just let it happen and how torturous the "reload" period could be.

I'm not in Atlanta often, but I'll be sure to respectfully reach out the next time I am.

With kindness,
tab