i am officially a dumbass... like, insanely stupid...

So, for my third session of the day, i again go to https://aynrules.com and i see a video named "Orgasm Edging Control Video"... so i think to myself, "that seems very appropriate for this session... i'll do that one..."

Let me state again... i am a dumbass...

11 minutes of Mistress Ayn torturing a sub laying on a table with orgasm control using Her Venus device, with me laying on the bed and trying to match the strokes of the device with my hand... all while She taunts me with how i better not cum...

Continually moving the Venus strokes from slow to fast to insane to barely moving then to steady again... my hand matching as best as i can... Mistress Ayn pinching & stroking nipples and balls with my free hand following along... again, listening to Her beautiful voice taunting me with the fact that i better keep control

Then, even worse, Mistress Ayn making a deal with the sub in the video that he is allowed to cum if he eats it... then giving permission... telling us that we can cum... but, my mind knowing that instruction is NOT for me even though She is telling me to cum in the video...

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! Four edging sessions in the last 24 hours... so close so many times... Mistress Ayn looking insanely gorgeous on the screen literally saying it is ok to cum in Her beautiful voice...

Complete & self-inflicted mindfuck... which i know She will love...

Yes... i made it...

No... i didn't fail Her

but.... damn... i am just an idiot...

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve & please You... even if i had to take a very cold shower before i could write out this report