Been there... Done that... Here are a couple of the examples but you can find months of them with updates within the thread as data changed if you search on the term "Consolidated":

June 2017 Consolidated Travel List - North America

July 2017 Consolidated Travel List - North America

I posted these listings on five different sites. But, the reason I stopped here and on Max was because it completely overwhelmed and screwed up the search engine in trying to find posts about any Domme who was listed. I moved it over to Twitter as individual posts within the @DommeTravel account, until the account was suspended in May 2019.

I tried to get Dickie Virgin interested in doing a travel list like that but never could even get a response and they wouldn't approve a post in the classified section. Same with HogSpy who was only interested in their daily full posts or standard site listings rather than maintaining an ongoing list like wb270/session girls.

So, please don't take this response as any kind of negative comment on your idea because I fully endorse it... I am just saying I tried to do exactly what you are talking about and failed because of unintended consequences. I would also suggest moving this discussion to the Lobby itself to get more feedback from the board rather than having it buried deep within this thread.