After work it was time to fulfill my 2nd round of edging today in service of Mistress Ayn so i headed to https://aynrules.com and chose "Facial Abuse Fuckery" as my video.

i knelt in front of the TV as i watched Her begin to abuse the sissy sub She had tied up. Per usual, Mistress Ayn looked amazing in Her corset and fishnets but this was all about humiliating & abusing Her tied up sissy slave who had no way to resist Her (but, then again... who would want to).

The entire video was extremely intimate with Mistress Ayn using Her gloved hand as well as some toys to force the sissy to take as much as she could before gagging... Even adding a dental gag to insure that the sissy's mouth stayed open.

But, Mistress Ayn didn't stop there as She used Her fingers to hook the sissy's nose and pull back his head after adding clips to his cheekbones. The parts that got me the most though, was when Mistress Ayn would stare right at me through the screen as She instructed the sissy to admit what a whore she was before moving on to inserting even bigger toys into the sissy's mouth and making her gag again.

Trying to hold back each time Mistress Ayn looked into the camera and gave the sissy instructions with that look i know so well was very difficult, but i somehow managed to make it through another session without going too far.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You.