i received the second orders while i was in a meeting at work and i had to not reveal what was going on while reading them on my phone. Because of things that i have to do today, and that it was already the middle of the day, completing this assignment for Mistress Ayn would not be easy... So, once the meeting adjourned I ran back to my hotel & did the first round.

I went to https://aynrules.com and chose a video titled "Monster Paddling Session” which is a very hard corporal session where Mistress Ayn beats the hell out of Bart's ass... and let me tell you, Bart can take a lot. There were already stripes on Bart's thighs at the beginning of the video, so i know that this was probably the culmination of several clips... however, Mistress Ayn still began by warming his ass up with an OTK barehanded spanking which turned the skin a very bright red.

Once that was finished, Mistress Ayn brought out this very long evil looking paddle with many large holes drilled into it. She started a consistent thumping of his ass with it as he counted the strokes. By the time She got to 20, the skin where She was striking had already turned into a purplish welt and she paused... then gave him another, even harder 20 smacks with the Monster Paddle.

Meanwhile, i am watching this play out while laying on the bed still fully dressed in my work clothes with my hand inside my underwear stroking away. Just seeing it made my ass hurt, but again... Mistress Ayn was not finished as She pulled out a cane and really went to town while focusing on Bart's already blistered behind until he was dripping blood.

It was just brutal... Personally, i can't take 10% of what bart regularly does but the look of sadistic glee of Mistress Ayn as She administered this beating really drove me right up to the edge and had my work clothes soaked with sweat as i quickly packed myself up and headed back to the office for my next meeting.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You in this way...