It was almost midnight when i received Her orders, but i knew i should start immediately so i went to https://aynrules.com to pick out my first video.

i chose i chose "Boot Shoe and Stocking Worship" which is one of my favs as it not only includes Mistress Ayn, but also Her Atlanta Dungeon Domme Sisters Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ultra Violet as well as former AD Sister Goddess Sonia (who i always regret not meeting as She was an incredibly beautiful Woman).

The video starts out with two subs worshipping Goddess Sonia and Mistress Ultra Violets boots and it only took about 15 seconds before i was already in trouble as Mistress Ayn used Her foot on the back of of the sub's head in order to force him to take his time while moving up Goddess Sonia's boot.

Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha provided commentary with their beautiful southern twangs (i just love to hear either of them speak) as the subs worshipped the boots of the other Dommes, then moved them over to the shoes and stockings of Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha.

i was holding my own until Mistress Ultra Violet decided to get involved again by controlling the head of one of the subs as he worshipped Goddess Samantha's heel. It was at this point that i had to take a 10 second pause.

Surprisingly, and thankfully, i didn't leak at this point and was able to start back up after i calmed down. But, by the end i was back to the same place as all four of these amazing and beautiful Dommes used the subs as footrests as they relaxed and talked.

i was happy that i made it through, but then i realized that the video was only 7 minutes long and my orders were for 10 minutes of edging... so, i then had to re-watch the first three minutes of the video again and catching new things that the Dommes were doing that i missed the first time.

But, somehow, i made it through and let go of my cock... unfortunately, this time it was not finished and i dripped all over the leather chair i was sitting on, which meant kneeling and licking it off the leather (luckily, it didn't go to where my ass sweat was).

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...