Mistress Ayn will be gracing Detroit with Her presence next week and i am honored to say that She will be allowing me to serve and support Her on Her trip (as well as session). As part of this, and as what has become our custom, Mistress Ayn placed me into Her service leading up to our time together.

What this service entails will be determined by Her, but for the time while i am in Her service She owns me as She would any dedicated slave. Normally, i post the details of Her instructions and my service on Twitter for the amusement and enjoyment of Mistress Ayn's friends, colleagues and submissives. However, since this board has become vibrant again and we both spend time here with different people than on Twitter, I will also be posting similar details in this thread on Her board.

Because of other obligations that lead directly into this time under Mistress Ayn's control, i have not actually had an orgasm since last Wednesday morning. Mistress Ayn also has made it clear that i shouldn't expect one while under Her control which may last all the way until a week from Saturday (which would then lead into my trip to see my Vegas Domme, who also rarely lets me orgasm... so this may be the middle part of a 3 1/2 week period of chastity with heavy teasing throughout).

This thread will be as interactive as people wish it to be, but the one thing that i will not discuss (publicly or privately) is the details of the business arrangement between myself and Mistress Ayn.

Thank you and i hope you enjoy the happenings...