Currently, the closest thing to it for dominatrixes is hogspy.com. I fully encourage each travelling domme to advertise on this website. If it was more frequently used, I guess the owner could create a single page with every dommes travels listed by countries and/or cities, and then it would be very similar to WB270.com.
Indeed, the possibility of seeing at a glance every travels in our own city in the coming months is much more convenient than an unsorted listing in which a single interesting travel info for us is lost in a sea of travel info that doesn't interest us.

Like you, I would be ready to manage the dommes requests flows (eg. "please can you write on your website that I will be in London from 15th to 18th November") but I don't have the necessary skills to create a new website. I could create a blog with a blog-builder but it is not certain that it will have enough credibility to attract travelling dominatrixes and session customers.

Meanwhile, perhaps we could create a single topic in the Travels and Guest Mistresses forum which would recap every dommes travels by countries/states/cities, and edit it continuously? What do you think of this idea?
It could be something like that :

---------------

NORTHERN AMERICA

Canada

Miss Jasmine : November 16th - 20st - VANCOUVER

United States

-District of Columbia

Goddess Victoria Von Vixen : October 26th - November 4th - WASHINGTON
Mistress Isadora : November 19th - 21st - WASHINGTON

-Georgia

Mistress Dita : October 24th - November 7th - ATLANTA

-Louisiana