Originally Posted By nyc foot sub
Thank you for Your perspective Mistress Ayn. I've only seen "Classic Dominas" in Europe so far. Perhaps 50-60 sessions. In almost half the cases the subject of a hand job was never raised in any pre-session discussions. It evolved naturally from stimulus and response, pain and pleasure in the session. The other 50%, I either raised it beforehand and knew or strongly suspected from my pre-session research that it wouldn't be a problem.

While admittedly the line between Classic Dominas and "touchable" Bizarre Ladies is NOT a bright line and tends toward fine gradations, there ARE these two very separate and distinct ways Mistresses define themselves online in Continental Europe. BTW, not to be too obvious but "touchable" refers specifically to the Mistress. On my next visit I intend to explore a session or 2 with touchable Bizarre Ladies. I promise a report.

As a footnote: London is very much like the good ole USA- many though not all British Born dominas have the same disinclination toward what they refer to as "hand relief" (Sounds like a creme for chapped dish-washing hands-"no sex, please, we're British!"). Anglo Saxon culture and it's sexual prohibitions run deep, I guess. But hope springs eternal. I never thought that Pot would be legal in the USA and here we are well down that road.

European and America Dominatrices are very different. English Dommes, being neither European or American have their own style. Generally based on public school, and equestrian types of corporal punishment. I have conducted numerous sessions in both England, and on the Continent. I have never been asked to provide "hand relief."

America is quite a different kettle of fish. If twitter is to be believed at least fifty percent of Dommes in the USA are FinDoms.

Unfortunately prostitutes in Domme cloths make up another large percentage.

With many of the big named Mistresses in America advertising activities that are clearly prostitution. It's little wonder you don't have to ask.