So pulling from something Mistress Ayn spoke about in another thread, I have a question for both Dommes and subs.

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

Fortunately I have the ability to let the energy build throughout the day and don't realize that I am tired (physically) and drained (emotionally) until after I have started the wind down

I am fortunate that I work in a profession that I love, but some days leave me very emotionally drained, and not in a good way. After a taxing day I sometimes come home and need an emotional palette cleanser... like a funny show or an adult beverage depending on the day.

I'm curious for Dommes, do sessions drain you emotionally in an adverse way? Does it depend on the session? Obviously you probably wouldn't do what you do unless you had a passion for it. But, I think no matter how much someone may love their career/job, there are drawbacks to deal with.

After my two whole sessions so far, I have felt unbelievably relaxed and tranquil, Even perhaps a little spacey. I have read some about subspace and maybe that is what I am experiencing. I just know I am very calm and unbothered for a day or two after. As a submissive, how do you feel after a session and how long do those feelings last?