... and I did it!
As usual Bossy Bastienne, "mad femdom genius" tweaked it again to make it even better!

I was brought in told to strip, and assume the position (lying on my back flat face up)

The isolation toilet was slid into place, my eyes were covered. a large tube was pressed hard against my mouth. It was a bit too long so She pulled it back up and shortly thereafter I heard sawing. After she finished the tube was pressed down again and this time it fit snuggly but not painfully against my mouth.
After a bit of silence I heard the sounds of screws being drilled into place, to finish the encasement and mount the rest of the toilet accessories.

The funnel was placed perfectly there would be no "product" missed this time.

Then there was silence. After 15 or so minutes I heard additional womens voices. The Dommes had arrived! My "sesssion" was ready to begin.

Bastienne, placed a water noise generator driven from her phone close to my head so I could not longer hear any ambient conversation. My only signals would be the slight motion of the funnel when someone sat down and a change in light and olfactory ambiance (to eau du toilet bowl)
The purest objectification.

For the next 2-3 hours I was in nirvana. One of the Domme's did her thing and had to leave to catch a flight. It felt appropriate it's even better for objectification when you have no contact at all with the user.

It was so good I never wanted to leave. Getting pulled out was anti-climactic, as always, but afterwards (and after a thorough cleansing), it was great hanging out with them!

po

Edited by Poester (10/29/19 10:40 PM)