Go back and read the part I quoted... None of that applies to findom. Which means you were bitching about Pro Domme session rates and conflated the two. I was not implying anything, I was very specifically saying you did that and that is specifically why I responded with a defense of Pro Dommes and why their rates are what they are.

Saying you understood the amount of equipment necessary is not something that applies to findoms as no dungeon or equipment is necessary for findom. Findoms are also usually not charging a set hourly session rate (except through something like niteflirt, but even that is usually by the minute), rather they are asking you to buy things that will earn you their attention. That is part of the allure of good findom over Pro for some guys... In Pro, it is fee for service and that makes the entire relationship feel transactional (and these rates are what you were referring to}.

Findom can feel more personal in that you are pampering this woman by lavishing them with gifts or taking care of their needs in a "completely selfless" manner. The findom, in turn, "recognizes your value" as a sub and rewards you as they see fit rather than with a specific action or amount of time based a set price. So, again, your rant about comparing hourly rates between doctors/lawyers and Dommes is just not a findom thing.

So, the part "I did not get” was your bringing Max Fisch style crap over here as you ranted about what Pro Dommes charge in a thread that was specifically about findoms and the kind of scammy shit this one person tried to pull under the guise of it.