Yes, buffalo, sessions can be intense for the Domme too. And you are correct that we need to be "on" the entire time because we are responsible for driving the session and your safety. But it's even more than that. All good sessions require a connection that to me is like giving a little piece of myself to that other person. Sometimes it's so intense that even short sessions can leave me energized - but also drained. Longer sessions take even more and "changing hats" - meaning seeing more than one client per day can be the most challenging. That "perception" or empathy that some Dommes seem to bring so easily to their sessions is costing them. Obviously it's a price we are willing to pay - over and over.

Fortunately I have the ability to let the energy build throughout the day and don't realize that I am tired (physically) and drained (emotionally) until after I have started the wind down - usually once I've eaten is when it hits me. I absolutely love what I do, or I wouldn't do it. I am educated. I have worked corporate jobs, owned my own business and put in those 60 hour work weeks - so I know what they feel like. Frankly a busy week as a Domme is more emotionally demanding than a busy week at the office but it's way more satisfying. And hey, if I need a break, I take one.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn