Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
Is edging for weeks on end something you built up to? No pun intended.

Not sure actually.,. It all started because of a coordinated thing between Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Ayn, who I came to Atlanta to see on consecutive days. I gave them control of me from the time the first session started to after the 2nd session ended, so Mistress UV locked me in a chastity device during our session and sent me home wearing it figuring Mistress Ayn would take it off at some point during our session.

Well, the problem is that one of my balls is extremely small and therefore I slip out of chastity devices in an agonizingly painful way. Usually this takes a couple of days, but unfortunately not this time. The drive back to my hotel that night was actually pretty dangerous because I was seeing stars as it came off that ball during the drive and it was another excruciating 6-8 hours of trying to sleep without moving as my full size ball slowly worked its way through the small opening between the ring and the cage itself (which then fell off).

So, in the morning I contacted both of them and told them what happened and that I was out of the cage. So, Mistress Ayn ordered me to go to her website and edge to her videos on an hourly basis until I was to visit later in the day, which I did and I believe I posted about it on Twitter (which she really liked).

So, before the next time we got together, Mistress Ayn had me do it on a daily basis and again I recounted everything on Twitter... Then she extended it to be twice a day until I was to see Mistress UV and Goddess Samantha at DomCon NOLA some 10-12 days later (sometimes including forcing me to wear a hush plug that either she or Goddess Samantha tortured me with while forcing me to edge or randomly ordering me to do things through Twitter so everyone could keep up with what was happening) ... Then they all extended it into the next week until I was forced to beg and convince each of them individually to allow me to release.

So, yea, I guess there was some ramp up to it but it was a very organic thing rather than training. Mistress Ayn has made this kind of torture sonewhat of a ritual before/after our visits, so I am kind of expecting to be starting it again really soon as she is heading to Detroit next week.

Gonna be even worse because I haven't orgasmed since Wednesday and am currently under others not to cum before Friday (so her start may be before I actually am allowed to cum again), plus I am off to Vegas to see my Vegas Domme for a week after Mistress Ayn leaves town so there is a distinct possibility that it could be 3 1/2 to 4 weeks of unlocked chastity for me with heavy edging in the middle of all of that.

Geez.. I really wish I cheated on stuff like this....