I with you on all that you mention. There is one in particular who always gloats about Her "accomplishments" and money etc. Now She is doing what could be considered begging because hard financial times to what extent I truly don't know but enough to be asking for money in some sort of fund raiser way that I think should be illegal. I put "accomplishments" in quotes because I don't give a fuck what anyone says, when one sells sex or sex work, the playing field is not level to that of other careers. The entitlement a lot of times isn't either. Sex sells, everyone knows that. I know there's overhead in the BDSM business but the hourly rate is on the level of lawyers and doctors and I seriously doubt the training, schooling, hard work doesn't equal what they have to go thru.

I see some Ladies who work hard at it and are very ethical and I admire them for it, but again, the playing field is not level and that's life, right? I could get into the 10s of thousands of dollars I spent on my education and equipment for pursuing my passion as a career and the pay has in a lot of ways, gotten worse. I've complained about this before on max and I got to a point in my life where I got tired of hearing myself complain about something that will not improve, so I started another business and I'm even working on a 3rd business in addition to my 1 st business, being a musician. Anyway, I got a little off track as I usually do. Lol! A.D.D. perhaps! Lol!

Edited by Kevin_Hayes (10/28/19 07:15 AM)