So, a woman actually gets attacked and posts pics on Facebook to publicize the fact she thinks the police have failed her... The Daily Mail picks up the story and publicizes it in England.

@$&+#@&$+#@ "findom" woman who goes by @ameliagoddessx on Twitter steals the pics and posts this tweet claiming it was her that was attacked and it happened at a cashmeet with a sub.

Financial Domination is a valid kink...

FemDoms who do it as part of their repertoire, do it with the same level of integrity that they do all other FemDom activities...

Randomly meeting some guy you don't know SHOULD always make you take precautions regardless of whether it is in a kink context or not...

However, shit like this (and hundreds of other scammy things) make me immediately disrespect the entire findom community and all women who act like that is what FemDom is about. I absolutely hate everything to do with them because their f'n bullshit makes life much more difficult for all client subs (finsub or not).

For no valid reason, other than trying to make money off of the sympathy of others (mostly finsubs, of course), subs are painted by this shit as dangerous and having something mentally wrong with them. Something we, as male subs, all have to fight against constantly. Even real Pro Dommes who have never had a problem or incident, see shit like this and make their protocols even more difficult for us out of fear of something that they fear could happen to them because "it happened to this woman".

Yes, I am ranting and I don't want this to turn into another debate about what are valid safety protocols, but it is hard for me to express how angry I actually get when I see shit like this. I hope this woman gets rapecancer that spreads to her bones and all her organs which causes her unimaginable pain for the rest of what I hope is a short miserable life.

Asp

p.s. for those of you that don't know... "rapecancer" is not a real thing, it is a placeholder used for whatever the worst thing that can happen to you is without actually naming something that might trigger someone who has gone through that experience.