Yea... it sucked in that way that all painful things Dommes do to you in session suck and I totally get why you wouldn't want to do it.

As for your fear, I had that one of the first times it was done to me. I was pissing blood for 2-3 days and it was extremely painful. For that reason, I put it on my limits list for years. Don't remember exactly what happened to take it off... Probably one of my Dommes pushing limits and doing it but me not having problems after that time.

I have only had bleeding afterwards a few times so I don't think it happens all the time and it was always when the Domme was doing more extreme stuff (like the Domme who decide to do stretching, so we went through almost her entire kit or what happened last Saturday night). However, it is always uncomfortable to piss for a certain amount of time afterwards.. but to put thst into perspective, being uncomfortable from session activities also occurs in relation to other activities like corporal and trampling.

To be honest, it is not an actvity I like at all. However, if a Domme loves doing it then I submit to it for her pleasure and her pleasure in doing it is my reward. That attitude is why I get in the crazy-ass situations I do, but also why Dommes give me such amazing opportunities.