That is really interesting. When I have a minute, I'm going to try to find the podcast. I've never been into cuckolding as a participant. But, I've had several friends who are and, have a fairly large cuckolding website. What I've noticed is that is usually the man's fantasy more so than the woman's. Not always but a significant part of the time. I've seen people have a lot of fun with this. It has seemed to be healthy experience, with the exception of when the woman is reluctant and, has regrets. When it comes to video sales, the men buying the videos want to see the cuck humiliated by the other male. I've no idea why people enjoy this but, it seems to be something they enjoy fantasizing about and, in some cases actually doing. I haven't seen men being emotionally harmed by this. It actually seems to take a lot of self esteem and, healthy self imagine for a man to enjoy this type of humiliation. But, this is only from my little corner of the world. I'm very curious about the podcast now. Thanks for posting that.

I hope this wasn't too off topic...but, it does relate to being dominated by a couple...just in a more emotional and, sexual way.