Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
I was thinking a funky spelling of "Ann". Then ( thank god!!) I stumbled upon her blog post about how to correctly pronounce her name. I was terrified of saying it wrong.The day I was going to see her for the first time i kept saying to myself Ayn, rhymes with mine, don't screw it up.

Actually, I was the same way with "Ann" at first, then I came across the blog post and somehow things got transposed in my head so I got it REALLY twisted. I actually didn't realize I had it wrong until we spoke on the phone as part of setting up that session... And, yes, I was doing the same thing for days beforehand, but I still screwed it up... TWICE!!!

You also have to realize that I flew to a city I had never been to (Baltimore) then drove to outside of DC (where I had only been to once back in 1991) and took a train to be somewhere in the neighborhood of her hotel before having to find it. I was just a big 'ole mess and She, of course, was freaking perfect.

My literal reaction when meeting Her for the first time was that She was the classiest Domme I had ever met and the epitome of what I always pictured a Domme to be when I was growing up (keeping in mind that I was already very experienced and had personally served multiple Dommes as people, rather than just Pro/client, for years.. so I had come to expect them to be more raucous and rocker-girl like than the epitome of class that Mistress Ayn is).

You are so lucky, and smart, to have chosen her for your first experiences... And I am just lucky that she even puts up with me.