Originally Posted By AspX

Although, you will probably get a kick out of the story of how I tried not to say Ayn's name in our first session. We had been talking on this board for at least a year and in my head I had always pronounced it like it rhymed with "pain" rather than "mine" when reading or responding to her. I was scared shitless of saying it wrong in her presence once I figured out I was wrong, and I was right to think that because I actually did... but I also said it so low that she didn't catch it.

That is so funny you said that because I was mispronouncing her name in my head as well. I was thinking a funky spelling of "Ann". Then ( thank god!!) I stumbled upon her blog post about how to correctly pronounce her name. I was terrified of saying it wrong.The day I was going to see her for the first time i kept saying to myself Ayn, rhymes with mine, don't screw it up.

Great post btw. That was fun to read. Especially about how there should have been a question in there, but you were too nervous to care about anyone else's shit. laugh