Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
Asp, I have to ask, have you ever called a Domme by the wrong name?

Not that I can recall (although it is possible when I see someone for the first time). Although, you will probably get a kick out of the story of how I tried not to say Ayn's name in our first session. We had been talking on this board for at least a year and in my head I had always pronounced it like it rhymed with "pain" rather than "mine" when reading or responding to her. I was scared shitless of saying it wrong in her presence once I figured out I was wrong, and I was right to think that because I actually did... but I also said it so low that she didn't catch it.

If you want to read a blast from the past that I wrote on the eve of that session then here is a link . My favorite part of that thread is Mistress Ayn's reaction when she found out I had screwed up her name in the session (as well as not seeing the pre-session post until afterwards).

As for the actual question you asked, each Domme is a unique person and special relationship to me. In many cases, how I act around them is completely different from the way I am with someone else. The most difficult part for me is knowing and remembering their preferences.. and yes, I actually do keep notes on that stuff (as well as clothing sizes).

Some Dommes are vegan and others are carnivores... Some absolutely love chocolate and others are always focused on their diets... some love certain types of champagne or have specific coffee/tea preferences... Some love/hate certain brands or stores. That is where the difficulty in keeping things straight exists... Not their names or what happens in a session context.