Originally Posted By buffalo
Crazy. How do you handle it when you get conflicting orders from multiple Dommes?

Well, buffalo, it really never happens. I am very clear about who has control of me at any given time and that control is never shared unless that is part of the scenario. Every Domme I see has always respected that even if our relationship has moved into a little more personal than the standard Pro/client type.

When it was the Women of Atlanta Dungeon who jointly controlled me for more than two weeks... Specifically Mistress Ayn, Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ultra Violet... There were times when conflicting orders were given. In those cases, I would point that out to the Domme who gave the 2nd order and let Her decide which one I would follow. However, in "normal" cases, its basically up to whoever controls me at that moment.

I am always explicit in my communication about when a Domme may take control if She so desires as well as when I must be released to someone else. Once or twice a particular Domme has wanted to accomplish something outside of session (usually this involves being chaste for a period of time) and I may ask another Domme if she will respect that as a request (which they always have), but I treat that like all session requests and would do whatever the Domme who has control at that moment tells me to. Finally, there are activities on my limits list that are really there because they are reserved for a particular Domme rather than being an actual limit for me... And again, all of my Dommes respect limits. So, with all of that said, I honestly can't think of a real conflict between orders from two different Dommes.